Austin American-Statesman Birthday Book
- Additional information
- Produced as a 12″ x 15″ coffee table book, this perennial favorite starts with the front page from the day you were born, followed by every birthday in your life.
- Ever wonder what world events have helped shape your lifetime? Or your parents’ lifetime? The immense daily record of The Austin American-Statesman can inspire rich and personalized reflection. Our Custom Birthday Book turns history dilettantes into devotees by celebrating the headlines of their lives. Hardbound with every front page of the newspaper from the day of birth and every birthday thereafter, it’s a uniquely personal gift and lasting treasure.
- As a friend or loved one flips through this personalized hardcover book, it will take them back in time to the most important headlines, articles and photos from the selected day of the year.
- If your special date is January 3, 1925, for example, the Custom Birthday Book will include the front page from that date, and the front pages from January 3 and every year following, through today.
- This 12″ x 15″ book is available with a leatherette cover with foil-stamped embossing.
- Each book contains approximately 80 reprinted pages and comes with a 2.5″ x 7.5″ magnifier.
- Available for the years starting 1910 to 2010. Books for younger recipients have fewer birthday front pages, but we automatically insert at the end famous front pages of world-changing events to make each book substantial with around 80 pages.
- If ordering for this year’s birthday, be sure to order the day of the birthday or later to include this year’s page.
- Pages after 1942 are in full color. Most pre 1942 pages are reproduced from microfilm, an archiving process that picked up imperfections on printed pages and diminished the quality of photos.
- Because this personalized item is custom-made for you, all sales are final and this product cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Produced in Vermont.
Black, Burgundy, Forest Green, Gray, Navy